"Education you can afford"
Ontario| Santa Ana| Temecula | Online
No Cost Education to you
Funded by WIOA Riverside County
Meet your future
· Upon your arrival, let the staff at the front desk know you are here for WIOA-Riverside Fully Funded Program.
· Minor children are not allowed. Childcare must be secured prior to accepting/meeting this appointment.
· Appointments usually range between 30 minutes to a maximum of one hour, depending on your individual needs. Please consider this information prior to accepting your appointment.
· Please have your www.caljobs.ca.gov account updated prior to attending your appointment.
The following are mandatory documents you must bring to this meeting:
· Valid State Photo ID. (current not expired)
· Social Security Card. (must be original card no copies please)
· Verification of household size: (husband, wife, and dependent children, 0-21 yrs. claimed on parent[s’] income tax); i.e., marriage certificate, birth certificate(s), Social Security card(s), and/or school record(s).
· Your last six (6) months of income verification for the entire household (household size explained above), examples of income verification:
o 6 months (from the Date of your appointment dating back) of Pay stubs; Self-employment income documentation; Unemployment Benefits (most current copy of your unemployment benefits payment history, and/or notice of exhausted benefits); Retirement; Disability (State, Social Security, or Worker’s Compensation Benefits); Severance Payments; Child Support, and Alimony. (Please provide all that apply to you and household.)
· Receiving Aid? (CalWORKS, GAIN, TANF, Cashaid, CalFresh [food stamps]) Notice of Action and/or deposit transactions from https://www.ebt.ca.gov/cardholder/.
· Most recent (within a 30 day time period) Utility bill in YOUR name or a Most recent (within a 30 day period) delivered postage stamped envelope with your name and address on it.
· If you are a Veteran, bring your DD 214
· (NOT MANDATORY, but a suggestion to save time) You may provide High School Diploma / GED, highest educational school transcripts or Degree (original only) if you are seeking WIOA Training Funds.
o Males Only:
· Proof of Selective Service Verification is required if born after 1/1/1960.
***Please note that failure to provide ALL required documentation during the time of your appointment will prevent our ability to determine eligibility for services and will result in rescheduling. For time efficiency, please print out all required documents. Your eligibility appointment will be rescheduled upon acquiring missing mandatory documentation.***
HealthStaff Training Institute (HSTi) is a professional, private vocational school that trains individuals into becoming efficient, capable allied health care or business professionals. HSTi is dedicated to provide quality, entry-level vocational training in a relatively short period of time. Our industry-focused courses and curricula are designed to properly train and educate students interested in the several allied health or business programs we offer.
HealthStaff Training Institute is dedicated to provide quality, entry-level vocational training in a relatively short period of time at an affordable cost. The industry-focused courses and curriculum are geared to close the employment skills gap between our graduates and the allied health or business job they are trained for. As health care becomes of critical concern, properly trained health-care professionals become a priority. HealthStaff Training Institute endeavors to train and place competent persons. In addition, HealthStaff Training Insitute assumes responsibility for each of our students by using practical teaching techniques, equipment commonly used in the field, industry-focused curriculum, and experienced, qualified faculty to develop the skills and job responsibility of our students.
HealthStaff Training Institute (HSTi) began in September 1986 when the education and training division of Pharmacy Enterprises, Inc. formed an education division. When the anticipated expansion of HSTi exceeded the scope of Pharmacy Enterprises, the institute became a privately owned entity, carrying on the name of HealthStaff Training Institute. Since 1986, we have grown to offer a broad range of courses and a well-respected faculty. Our institute continues to evolve to accommodate the needs of the healthcare marketplace and the interest of our students. Every day we carry forward the mission to train and educate motivated and focused individuals into becoming efficient, capable allied health care or business professionals.
HealthStaff Training Institute
28671 Calle Cortez, Ste. F
Temecula, CA 92590
The program is funded by WIOA Riverside County. It's fully funded and covers everything. Few programs include free laptop as well.
County counselors will be present at our campus and will inspect your document and approve you in 30-60 minutes!! Yes in less than an hour time you will be approved. If you miss this opportunity and try going through regular funding process at the county, it take up to three months to get funded!!
Once approved, our admission director will have a meeting with you to start the enrollment process.
DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.